The Missouri Organic Association
is comprised of farmers, chefs, gardeners, health professionals, and people like you who want healthy food and a healthy planet.
Our farmers are from all venues of production: certified organic farmers, non-certified farmers who practice organic production methods, sustainable farmers, and conventional farmers who are considering transitioning to organic.
We strive to educate consumers about certified organic products, encourage and support our farmers to attain organic certification; and, acknowledge and applaud our USDA Organic Certified members.
- Advancing and promoting organic production methods
- Developing and implementing organic education through training and an annual member conference
- Disseminating organic informational materials at educational conferences and online
- Supporting members in the organic certification process by networking with certifying agencies and consultants
- Providing marketing support and opportunities for member farmers, processors and retailers
As residents of this Earth, we share one responsibility: to support sustainable systems which will ensure the quality of life for all people. Together we can promote a healthy food supply and restore balance to our planet.
Missouri Organic Association
Promoting an understanding of organics…we’re not just for farmers